Removing wallpaper is a messy and frustrating process that requires as much patience as it does skill. After all, it involves removing a layer of paper, sometimes several, that has been GLUED to your drywall. Even if the walls were primed before the wallpaper was applied, you may be left with extensive drywall damage.
There is no science to estimating the cost of removing wallpaper. No two jobs are ever the same and there are a number of variables to consider. We do the best we can to give an accurate estimate on the front end and we work very hard to stay on target.
THE FIRST STEP IS PREPARING THE ROOM:
• Flooring is completely covered
• Furniture and appliances wrapped with plastic
• Bathroom towel bars are removed
• Wall lighting dismantled
• Mirrors and counter tops are fully protected
• Seal odd doorways to adjoining rooms to prevent dust infiltration throughout other interior rooms
• Seal off A/C vents
WE WARRANTY OUR WORKMANSHIP FOR TWO YEARS
We Use Only Sherwin Williams Paints and Primers